[pct-l] ADZ Vendors *Thru-Wallet Alert*

Alison Rose a.rose at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 25 22:11:58 CST 2008

Dear Postholer,

Call me naive, but it's the vendors that makes this
Kickoff the temptation that it is for me to attend.  The whole
event is really a gift to the hiking community from my point of
view.  Free admission, free food, free demonstrations, free
seminars and the opportunity to rub elbows with some of those
rugged individualists who hike the trail.  And cool stuff on
display from specialized vendors.  All organized by
volunteers to boot.  As my Jewish friends would say,
"such a deal!"  Why not swing by, have a Coke and say
hello!

Wes