[pct-l] ADZ Vendors *Thru-Wallet Alert*

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Mon Feb 25 18:27:47 CST 2008

 He totally has me fooled. I met a bunch of cool people there, including vendors. I got to try out a Henry Shires tent that I hadn't seen in person before. I talked to the excellent folk at Adventure-16 who recommended a pair of shoes that were a total success, no blisters from the day I put them on. Plus they shipped two more pairs to me way up along the way and already new the postal address of all the places on the trail. I really like them and if I'm back in The States I'll go to them first. I talked with people who work in gear stores, and they were definitely selling things at a loss there. Who ever the manager of the San Diego store is (Christo?) he's doing us a huge favour.

Oh yeah, and I got loads of calories, some bear/mountain lion advice and some inflatable pink flamingo tent stakes. Did anyone see the one I left at the border? I really hoped it'd appear in a few finishing pics