[pct-l] Camp shoes > Camp Time

Jim Keener lists at oldmanwalking.net
Fri Feb 22 09:57:49 CST 2008

Hi Jeff,

Interesting. When I got to my campsite for the night, all I wanted to
do was eat and sleep. Upon arising, I performed morning ablutions,
packed and headed out. There were a few exceptions, most often very
pleasant, when a compatible group would gather and enjoy each others'
company. I am still friends with some people I met that way.

Regarding the original issue, I carry a pair of flip-flops I picked up
at the Wal-Mart in Tehachapi for $1.83 in 2004. Still use them. I like
being able to let my feet and shoes air.

Jim Keener ( J J )
http://oldmanwalking.net