[pct-l] I-10 Cabazon

virgil virgil at baloney.com
Thu Feb 21 19:00:19 CST 2008

On Thursday 21 February 2008 4:46:07 Scott Herriott wrote:
> Radar wrote:
>

> <Just remember that there is no water at the end of
> Fuller Ridge
> before you drop down into the valley.>
>

> In '06 I noticed in the dirt parking lot, after Fuller
> Ridge and just before Black Mountain Road, pine cones
> aligned to read "<---- H2O" pointing south.  Does
> anyone know of a spring near that lot?

The ravine that leads down to the group campground has a small seasonal spring
maybe 100 yds down from the parking lot.  I dont think it last much past the
end of may in normal snow years.

--
"I came into this game for adventure - go anywhere, travel light, get in, get
out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone."

Robert De Niro as Harry Tuttle in Brazil.