[pct-l] I-10 Cabazon

Ken Powers kdpo at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 21 12:49:26 CST 2008

We passed the Mesa Wind Farm on a Sunday. The signs were up and the trail to
the office was obvious. There was no one at the office. There were a few
gallons of water left by the tanks, but they were nearly dry when we
arrived. The water in the pond by the tanks was very green. Not sure I would
filter from it unless we were desperate - we weren't.

Ken