[pct-l] More on Training

mikea mike.aken at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:55:10 CST 2008

Only problem,
How do you distinguish between sasquatch and a trail Pirate  ??  :-)

Mike

Good evening, Argentina,

That's good training.  I did much the same thing many years ago in the
Mt. Jefferson Wilderness, except I had one daughter in the pack in back
 and another in a carrier in front.  The load was pretty well balanced that way.

There's only one problem that I can see:  If you become accustomed to feeling
 hot breath and drool on the back of your neck, how will you notice that you
are being closely followed by a sasquatch?

Steel-Eye