[pct-l] training partner wanted: Seattle

Kyla Jacobs kylajacobs at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:14:21 CST 2008

This is my first time posting on this list. I am doing a section hike of washington this July/Aug (only time I have available) and need some friends to train with.

I am interested in meeting up with people in seattle and carpooling to the trail head because I don't have a car, but I can contribute gas money... or chocolate. I have been trying to go with friends in town but nobody is interested in hiking 10 miles in the middle of winter.

thanks
Kyla