[pct-l] Snow in southern section?

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Thu Feb 14 18:20:34 CST 2008

More from another source:

Highway 78 closed from Ramona to Scissors Crossing.
Highway 76 closed Valley Center to Lake Henshaw.

Snow covering ground in Ranchita.
Snowing in Ramona.
Cars stuck in snow at Mesa Grande - setting up command posts for
exposure victims.
Heavy snow at Lake Henshaw falling trees across Highway 76.

Just when you think it was springtime, nature pulls a fast one. But, we
sure need the rain down here.

Be careful out there.

AsABat