[pct-l] Attack on Switchback

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 08:25:40 CST 2008

Wheeew writes with Unsupported JMT Reinhold's concurrence: Decompression is
used to allow NITROGEN in the blood time to diffuse  properly, not OXYGEN.
This is done to prevent the "bends".   Unfortunately, SBTTP is bent and can't be
fixed.
Switchback replies: Once again the Trail Pirate has been  maligned.  Once
again some of those in the trail community think it is  funny to make sport of
the disabled veteran, Switchback. Wheeew gleefully  has broken her sacred
silence and PCT thru hiker planning to join in on the  attack the innocent and
kindly Switchback.

Yes, now we know how they treat the disabled veteran hiker,  who now must use
a handicap place-card when he parks.  Who must wear  knee straps to walk and
hike.  SBTTP the disabled veteran and lover of the  trail who still struggles
to be part of the trail community.  Who  fights to overcome pain and
discomfort to be with his trail brothers and  sisters.  I guess they would kick sand in
my face as they laughingly  speed past me struggling on the trail too.  Sad,
very sad.  SWITCHBACK  THE TRAIL PIRATE MAY BE BENT AND CAN'T BE FIXED, BUT HE
IS UNDEFEATED!   Long may his pirate flag wave.

Awards. Go to AOL Music.