[pct-l] More Super Gear Ideas

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 01:13:55 CST 2008

If you need a great 1.5 ounce head band  for the trail/sleeping, check out
the Seirus ear warmer.  See REI.com and  item #725705 - $11.00.  I was surprised
when I put it on my scale.  It  really covers the ears with no cold spots.

Also, take a look at the Teva Mush  Flip-Flops (see REI.com item #747827 -
$22.00).  The weigh 3.5 ounces each  sandal.  They could be considered a
camp/trailtown shoe.  I think they  might double as a second trail shoe in an
emergency.  They have a very  thick sole and an arch support too.  I wear a size 10ww
 and got their  size 12.  It seems to fit nicely.

Switchback
"A vigorous five-mile walk will do more  good for an unhappy but otherwise
healthy adult than all the medicine and  psychology in the world."  --- Paul
Dudley White

Awards. Go to AOL Music.