[pct-l] Bulk Granola on the trail?

Eric Payne vaporjourney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:20:17 CST 2008

Is there anywhere on the trail where I can find granola in bulk?  I know a
Whole Foods would fit the bill, but I'm not when I'd find one of those
unless I went into L.A., and I don't want to do that.  In Ashland I'm sure I
could find loads of cheap granola, but anywhere else?  I'd like to have
granola for at least half of my breakfasts, but refuse to drop the immense
amount of money needed to get Bear Naked granola at each town stop.  Of
course I could buy loads of it here in GA and have it shipped across the
country, but thats both more inconvenient for my maildrop person, and more
expensive.