[pct-l] Lighten your load

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 07:52:23 CST 2008

"Copious amounts"...........Hmmmm, that's a medical term.  Do you have a nurse held hostage in Stinky's Lair????  Because believe me, we see plenty of "copious AND stinky" in our profession!

Hiker97 <hiker97 at aol.com> wrote:    Unsupported Reinhold writes: If you guys are really interested in lightening your loads contact
SWITCHBACK,  he has a super secret formula for dehydrating water.  I know, I know, you guys are saying I want nothing to do with that no good trail sacking ruffian.  I know he is a trail plundering Pirate, but deep inside of him there lies a heart of gold, who gives back to the trail community more than he takes and if you ask him nicely, I'm sure he will share his secret formula with you......but you have to ask him nicely.
 Switchback replies:  No he won't.  Now that we have that out of the way, the Trail Pirate, will be doing an early morning hike on the PCT Section D.  Then I will have breakfast with L-Rod and Buzz Saw from Hiker Heaven.  I will present them with my donated bear canister along with the Trail Pirate's surprise.  Heh, heh, heh.

 Then we will go to a hiking presentation and have copious amounts of fun.

Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008