[pct-l] March / April in the desert

Peter Dascalos peter at onthetrail.org
Thu Feb 7 21:59:07 CST 2008

I want to make sure you understand that just because you are going to the
desert in March or April you will not run into cold! It can be plenty warm
during the day but well below freezing at night, possible colder then at
Lake Morena!
Enjoy your trip, but be prepared for cold!

OC Pete
www.onthetrail.org