[pct-l] March / April in the desert

David dajada at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 23:22:23 CST 2008

Strange request...  I have a friend who wants to change his
perspective a little & I've promised I can make that happen!  We're in
Portland and the plan is to fly to SoCal in March or April, rent a car
& head east for a weekend!  I'm looking for suggestions for camping
spots that would be in the desert or desert-like.  The extent of my
So-Cal camping experience consists of a couple days at Lake Morena
which may be an option but I'm concerned that it may be a little
chilly at that time of year.

Thanks,

Carlsson