[pct-l] Hiker Heaven

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 14:58:12 CST 2008

Unsupported Snow Bunny Reinhold writes: Say Switchback,?Will you be flying in with a Helli copter or will you be driving your motorized 4 wheel drive wheel chair.?
I don't know what the snow situation is at Hiker Heaven, but you might consider putting snow tires or?even snow chains on that land barge.?
Switchback replies: Yes, another Trail Pirate scam will be successfully concluded this Saturday at Hiker Heaven.? Like a ghost I will sweep in and then be gone just as fast into Section D of the PCT.? Like a mist or a fabled tale.

Thru hikers and Section hikers will wonder into Hiker Heaven later in the season only to find a big surprise waiting for them.? A big surprise from the Trail Pirate.? But it will be too late.? The Trail Pirate will be long gone into the trail.? Around many a?campfire they will recount their Hiker Heaven experience and the Trail Pirate.? My legend will grow and prosper for the 2008 campaign.

I will have a personal note to BuzzSaw explaining everything - they think I am just donating an extra bear canister.? All will be clear this weekend at Hiker Heaven.? BuzzSaw will?know why I wrote the note to him and not to Lightning Rod.? He will understand why Lightning Rod will call me a meany and the scourge of the trail.? How appropriate.? How true.? How deserved.