[pct-l] Cheesecloth

Rod Belshee rbelshee at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:53:50 CST 2008

I carry cheddar cheese, which can be oily, and is best not touched by the fingers. Easy solution: cheesecloth. Who would have thought cheesecloth would be good for wrapping cheese?  Just wrap it up and plop it into a ziplock and it won't turn oily nor mold.  You can find cheesecloth at most larger groceries.

Steady