[pct-l] Grand Canyon Expedition

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Feb 2 01:44:09 CST 2008

Wheee....eeew writes: I think your Alzheimer's is kicking in again.....actually, you were ASSAULTED on the floor by some college girls..............
Switchback replies: That is the same trouble I have on the PCT with backpacker babes.  That is why I try to be stealth and unassuming on the trail.  I do not want to draw attention to myself.  I do not want to be self-promoting or braggadocios.  Yes, that's it.  Switchback the strong silent mountainman type.  Sort of similar to the Female Terminator Leadership type.