[pct-l] Grand Canyon Expedition

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 22:25:15 CST 2008

I think your Alzheimer's is kicking in again.....actually, you were ASSAULTED on the floor by some college girls..............

Hiker97 <hiker97 at aol.com> wrote:    Wheeee...eeeew writes: Say, I was wondering.....on SB's upcoming expedition to the Grand Canyon......what would you call it, exactly????  An assault on ...............the floor?????
 Switchback replies: I seem to remember some college girl friends that said the same thing about me years ago.  Say, did you go to USC????

Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008