[pct-l] Maps

Robert W. Freed robert at engravingpros.com
Wed Dec 31 22:39:09 CST 2008

That is exactly why I needed them. I've done the JMT several times
in the last few years, so I was going to do a alternate trail through
the Sierras. But I couldn't find a map for the Theodore Solomons
trail. It is a complicated connection of twenty other trails through the
mid Sierras. Coyote Lakes trail to the Rockey Meadow trail to the
Dinkey Lakes trail... etc. It's nice to be able to make a custom map
without buying the software or 3 lbs of USGS maps to cover the
area.