[pct-l] Mosquito pants, rainwear and liner gloves.

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 00:54:16 CST 2008

Hello everyone again,

I am getting more into finding my gear. I have found some stuff and have a
few more questions. I know from reading a lot that mosquito and bug
protection is not something I want to skimp on or pass up at all. I am
wondering if these pants will be good enough? Coghlan's Bug Pants.     I am
also getting their Outdoor Research Deluxe Spring Ring Headnet and their bug
mitts. I have seen a few other mosquito/ bug pants and was wondering if
theres was good. The headnet I saw recomended in Yogis book,

I also am wondering if anyone has a specific name for a good Frogg Togg rain
suit. The one I found was called just that Frogg Togg rainsuit.lol. I was
going to go with a marmot precip at first, but read somewhere that it might
not be enough for Washington. Only one person said that though so I am
wondering if it is just experience or what? The Frogg Toggs seemed to be
roundly advocated so I am looking at those.

Last and maybe the most simple one of these is liner gloves. I am wondering
where I can find a decent pair of these. I found a pair on amazon Thermax
glove liners. Look simple and are only $7 a pair. Will these do? Or should I
go with something else?

Thanks again.