[pct-l] Don't plan, just do

Michael Chamoun nano.michael at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 15:09:13 CST 2008

You're contradicting yourself. You tell people not to listen to others who
tell you how to hike, but you're giving people that exact advice you're
against. I understand your point (and for the most part agree) but if we
follow your advice, theoretically,  no one should listen to you.
I, for one, can't wait to plan my maildrops.

Nano

P.S. just playing a little devil's advocate :)