[pct-l] Too much spare time - part 2

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 12:54:47 CST 2008

haha I know but it gives me piece of mind and also helps me to know what's where in the towns etc. So I can plan ahead for that too! I always do it...so it's nothing new. I also do it right before bed, so it helps me to get tired when I'm not. All I do is highlight spots that may have good camp, or water, or views...whatever.  I didn't even buy the first book b/c I've already done alot of that section. It's also just b/c I am very excited and can't wait to start so I'm doing it mentally in the book right now...lol

patti