[pct-l] Electrolyte replacement

Vic Hanson vichansonperu at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 21:56:04 CST 2008

Ralph, Just a question - Isn't substituting Tang for sugar making at least a small variation?

"Measure all ingredients precisely. Small variations can make the
				drink less effective or even harmful."

Sugar Daddy - Having just finished a LARGE bowl of popcorn with lots of salt, and a couple more glasses of water, to make up for what I lost today on a nice warm hike up to a hot springs. If anyone is THINKING of being envious, remember that our days are getting shorter here (in Peru) and yours are getting longer!