[pct-l] Pinnacle or the Helium.

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Fri Dec 26 15:25:22 CST 2008

Good afternoon, Sean,

I believe all of the high-end bag makers have an offering in your general
warmth/price range, and all seem to be of comparable weight and features.  I
did my looking about 2 years ago, and I ended up with a Helium, which at
that time, appeared to be discounted to the best overall value.  As
Jellybean and Nano have mentioned it proved to be excellent, but I have
every confidence that bags from Western Mountaineering and Feathered Friends
would prove equally good.  I don't know who is offering the best deals
today, but if I were shopping I would look among all three of them.

Here is my bag in action at the '07 KickOff:
http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=257400

Steel-Eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye