[pct-l] Pinnacle or the Helium.

Jeannie Zortman jeanmzortman at aol.com
Fri Dec 26 14:33:49 CST 2008

Hey Sean,

I know everyone says hike your own hike, but since you asked, I
absolutely think the Helium was worth the price. I have gone through
several other bags rated 15 or less even and they are not the same
warmth as this amazing bag. I did a lot of cowboy camping in this bag
and could not have done so with a bag of less insulating ability! I
just wish I hadn't wasted money on cheaper bags that didn't do as
well, before stepping up to the Helium. I got the idea from yogi's
books and it was gold for me!

Jellybean