[pct-l] Pinnacle or the Helium.

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 14:12:39 CST 2008

Hello,

I am looking at both of these ad seriously considering them for my sleeping
bag. After doing much reading and talking with a few people on this forum. I
have decided that the bag I get is very important. I am just wondering if
there is anything comparable to these for a cheaper price. LOL!  If I have
to I will figure one of these in as it will be worth it, but I was wondering
if there were any other light weight options that are also rated at at least
15 degrees? That also might be cheaper, but fairly equivalent in value. Or
at least in the neighborhood? If not that is cool and I will do what I can
do to get one of these. The helium looks so nice I think it might be worth
it.

Thanks ..