[pct-l] Hiking PCT In Dec.-Jan.

Joe Moellers rusty.spork at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 25 23:23:43 CST 2008

It looks like I won't be going on this trip over break, I really want to, but I was hoping to get a little farther than Warner Springs.  The cost of getting out to California from Iowa, along with needing to purchase a new, warmer, sleeping bag were too much to warrant the 100 miles that I would be able to hike (I would also have to get an ice axe and crampons to safely make the last part of the trek).  Thanks for all of the offers for rides and information that was provided to me.  Maybe this summer I will either be able to get a few friends to go along to split the cost, or do a nice long hike, maybe even a thru-hike.

Thanks,
Joe