[pct-l] Sleeping bags.

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 19:55:46 CST 2008

Hello,

After finding my tent and backpack I am now trying to find a good sleeping
bag. I am wondering if anyone can recommend any good ultra lite- lite
sleeping bags in between the $150-$200 range? I found one that sounds ok
called the cats meow by North face.  http://www.rei.com/product/763623
I don't have a lot of experience with negative 32 degree camping so I am
wondering if this sounds good enough. It weighs almost 3 pounds also which I
was wondering if that fits into the lite category? It has a 20 degree
rating. Anyhow if there are other recommendations as well. They would be
greatly appreciated.

On a side note I just ordered Yogis pct handbook finally and can't wait to
check it out! Thanks again everyone.