[pct-l] when to start

stonedancer1 at aol.com stonedancer1 at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 20:06:51 CST 2008

Starting early can be lots of fun, especially if you start up at Warner Springs or Idyllwild and hike south to the Kickoff.? Then, thru the ride board website, you can arrange a ride back to your start point and continue north.? That way you get to meet loads of people, yet be as solitary as you like.?

Stone Dancer