[pct-l] pct 2006 DVD or earlier years

sandy boyd sandylwes at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 09:49:02 CST 2008

Does anyone have a copy of PCT 2006 DVD or earlier years that they could copy and mail me??? Or where can I look for them?? Id pay expenses. With these long winter days Im wearing out my PCT 2007 DVD. I have to say the 2007 DVD is done beautifully.The pics and music are awesome!!! I cant even imagine the amount of work put into these. It gets me all inspired to get out and hike. But with new snow last night and more falling, it isnt gonna happen. Id really appreciate it!! sandyeastern washington