[pct-l] PCT ATLAS, GUIDEBOOKS, YOGI'S BOOK, and DATA BOOK...

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 17:01:33 CST 2008

Yes, that's one problem I have with the databook, and to a certain
extent the guidebooks, (although they'll sometimes described a
climb/decent).  I guess, I used to Jim Wolf's CDT guidebooks, that note
any change of 50' or more.  Since the databook is compiled from the data
in the guidebook, it's not all that necessary, just a lot more convenient.

Also, although frustrating at times, I'm reluctant to call any book a
"book of lies" .

YMMV,

Sly