[pct-l] Sunrise Power Project

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Dec 19 14:37:58 CST 2008

I received in this week's mail a newsletter from the Barren Ridge Renewable
Transmission Project www.ladwp.com/barrenridge , detailing the plans for new
transmission lines through what appears to be on the (very poor) map as just
north of Green Valley.  This will be another one that will undoubtedly
impact the PCT.  They're putting up the towers and lines for this one now;
they have a massive yard for all of the heavy equipment on Bouquet Canyon
west of Vasquez Canyon Road.

L-Rod