[pct-l] Base layers

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 10:36:01 CST 2008

I'm wearing Patagonia cap 2 in the beginning and then switching to cap
3 later when it gets colder. Also my 2nd layer is power stretch fleece
by Mountain Hardware and u can use that as a base layer to sleep in as
well in the northern areas. REI brand is just as good, check
prices...A16 is having 50% off a bunch of clothes right now if you're
in SoCal...sale starts today! Not sure what's on sale but u should
check it out. If ur  close to Costa Mesa store ask for Larry, he's
doing the PCT also in 09 and he's fun to talk to. San Diego talk to
Rick or Martha. Martha did the AT and is doing the PCT in 09. Rick is
just full of knowledge, but I'm not sure if he's done the hike yet. Tell them I sent you!

patti