[pct-l] PCTA memberships and contributions

Susan Alcorn backpack45 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 14:19:19 CST 2008

Another thought for those considering donating to, or joining, the PCTA is that it is yet another way to thank or "payback" our trail angels. As section hikers, we have been supported numerous times by people along the way. Trail angels have seldom asked for money, and rarely do they ask for money commensurate with the help they have provided. So, when we donate to PCTA, we enrich our donation in their behalf.
Happy trails,
Susan Alcorn