[pct-l] I'm being lazy..a few notes on a variety of topics

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 15:57:09 CST 2008

I'm going to disagree with you on this one Eric.  The urine loses heat much
faster than the rest of your body, thus necessitating more blood to be
diverted from your core to keep this area warm.  Makes sense if you think
about it I think... plus I learned it in my WFR course so it MUST be true!

YITOOD,

Easy