[pct-l] Leaking Pipe Near Cooper Cyn Camp

Bill BillBatch at cox.net
Thu Dec 11 22:08:13 CST 2008

FYI,

There is a leaking pipe for water reported near Cooper Cyn Camp.  Since
Cooper Cyn appears to be dry indefinitely (pipes all broken up), this water
pipe is a good alternative.   It was reported leaking back in June of last
year and I found it still leaking a week ago.   Therefore, I think it can be
considered reliable.

I took some pictures of the enclosure and then from the top into the
enclosure with the lid off so people have an idea of what to look for.   You
really can not miss it.

The pictures are part of this trail journal entry.   You can click on the
small photo on the top right to see all three photos.  #s 2 and 3 are the
pipe.

http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?sid=0d65d49dd9a04dbb7fb4ddeac44
98375
<http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?sid=0d65d49dd9a04dbb7fb4ddeac4