[pct-l] Front Packs

Tarzan and Zelda pctthruhike at surewest.net
Wed Dec 10 11:42:12 CST 2008

Kelbud,

Again I'd like to put in a "plug" for the ULA Circuit backpack or for that matter any of the ULA packs.

You are wondering about carrying items that you need to access easily in front of you such as lip balm sunscreen, bug repellant, first aid and folded up maps.

We love the pockets on the hip belts that are available with the ULA packs.  They don't add much weight and are plenty big enough for the things you will need during your hike.  These pockets are a big plus in my opinion.

Tarzan