[pct-l] Hiking Sandals

Bob Sartini r.sartini at rcn.com
Wed Dec 10 11:39:56 CST 2008

I looked at Chaco reviews on the REI web site. It seems the newer models get
negative reviews. I hiked the Florida Trail with a buddy who used them and
he loved them. At this point I'll stick with the Keens Newport's I have. I
think they're for "boating" LOL

"EVERYTHING is in walking distance,"
    ......Bamboo Bob