[pct-l] PCTA Membership

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 08:38:18 CST 2008

What with the present econony looking so bleak, good luck........ For years when folks had much more money to spend and they still did not support the PCTA how can you think they would do so now.  A few years ago they tried to get hikers to become life time members by spreading the cost out over 4 years and that never worked well. Perhaps if the FAQ ever gets up and running it could be a question asked our members here why they don't join.  Meadow Ed