[pct-l] concealed weapons carry in CA National Parks

Gary Wright at2002 at mac.com
Sat Dec 6 11:53:12 CST 2008

On Dec 6, 2008, at 12:33 PM, patti kulesz wrote:

> well personally, I hate this new law! I fear that we will be finding
> dead innocent animals all over the wilderness and no one will take
> blame b/c there will be idiots that like to target shoot or claim
> self defense...COME ON!  What were they thinking?

They were thinking that people who go around illegally shooting
animals in national parks don't pay attention to gun laws anyway and
that the ban was probably an unconstitutional restriction on the right
to bear arms.

Many people may disagree with that thinking, but since you asked, that
is what I think they were thinking.

Radar