[pct-l] Bear canister

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 11:08:41 CST 2008

Wes

Please tell me you were kidding about the best way to see a bear is steaming on a plate.  I am confident that you know the difference between the ferocious Greasily Bear and the relatively passive California Black Bear.  As a Representative of the Society for the Advancement of Humane Treatment for Black Bears and other Four-Legged Critters, I am appalled at your racist comments.  The Profiling of bears must be stopped!  Set my Teddy Bear Free!  ...and if you don't mind too much, leave a picnic basket for my little friend Bobo too.  :)

Amanda (Shepherd)