[pct-l] Permits/ Bear Cans

Bob Sartini r.sartini at rcn.com
Mon Dec 1 14:02:29 CST 2008

The issue is only beaten to death if you've been reading the PCT-L for a
long time. If the point of the PCT-L is to let PCT newbies learn a few
things, please let me ask. I would like to feel free to ask questions with
out being berated for asking. If that's too much to ask I'll just head out
without asking.

Now:
Is it Ok to bring automatic weapons on the PCT? Can anyone recommend a light
weight ammo Bag?  Am I allowed to hunt bears with dogs on the PCT?

"EVERYTHING is in walking distance,"
    ......Bamboo Bob