[pct-l] Section hikers

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Sun Aug 31 12:41:28 CDT 2008

With extreme concerns about a PCT thru hiker in WA, maybe this might be something to smile about.

On their way home, dear hiking friends of my husband and I, stopped by a week ago today to share with us their success - they, as section hikers, had just completed the PCT, in total. Along with their four legged friend Cody who was along for most the trip.

So, I am proud of my PCT section hiker friends for their accomplishment. You'll know you've crossed their path for Cody is one huge, tall black dog. Here's to you Kerrie and Jo Hazelette  :)

are we there yet