[pct-l] PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THIS LIST!!!!!

joseph kisner lostonthecrest at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 24 14:36:13 CDT 2008

Everyone of my trail friends, both online and ontrail, you are welcome to continue to e-mail me. I appreciate the 100 to 1 nice e-mails. The sad thing is, everyone who REALLY hikes out there were really kind and understanding. This is just one of those cases where, one rotten apple ruins the whole bunch. I really do not want to be part of it nor make anymore comments. Thank You All,,,Joe Kisner