[pct-l] Section C in Fall

Albach ralbach at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 23 17:47:08 CDT 2008

Hi Folks,

Am wondering about the wisdom of hiking all of section C in the Fall
(I10 to I15). I was originally going to do this in June but had to take
a biz trip to Chile instead (am not complaining because the place is
beautiful).

I've noticed that the water reports for the area are many months behind
(again not complaining just observing) so my concern is regarding water
availability. My hike profile has been doing each section A (May 06) and
B (June 07) in 4.5 days each so lets say I average 20 miles a day.

Any thoughts or wisdom you can offer? I'm a full time dad / working
stiff so my windows of opportunity are limited.

Thanks in advance,

-Robert