[pct-l] 09 thru hiker saying hello

Brian Lee haradalee at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 23:32:02 CDT 2008

Hi everyone!  My name is Brian Lee (no trail name yet) , I'm 29 and from Seattle but I live in Chile right now. I'll be hiking south to north starting around April 20th. I've decided to make this hike my big homecomming after living in Japan and Chile for the last 7 years. What better way to go home than on the PCT huh?

    I want to say hi to all the other 09 hikers. I'll be starting alone but would love to hike with people I meet along the way. Feel free to contact me  if your interested in talking about planning and anything else with another hiker-to-be. You can contact me by writing on my guest book at www.trailjournals.com/BrianLee and i'll get back to you. ( I don't want to leave my email address here)  Can't wait to meet in person! Lets have a great, safe trip. Untell than, happy planning!