[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 8, Issue 41

Jason Waicunas pct2005 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 20:06:22 CDT 2008

Sorry if anyone is having problems with the domain for my website.  Some browsers act funky and you need to have a recent version of Flash to view it.  (For those of you without Flash, there is a link for you on the home page.....it will pop up automatically.)  Again, please visit:  www.jasonsvision.com to check out my work and the PCT images at:  http://www.jasonsvision.com/projects.htm.  Also, let me know if you questions about PCT Day 2008!

Take it easy,
Nabor J