[pct-l] Sisters, Or

Eric Lee (GAMES) elee at microsoft.com
Sat Aug 16 23:02:47 CDT 2008

Len wrote:

Think I'll stay til Monday, temps are supposed to drop 15-20 degrees by then.

Be aware that the National Weather Service is calling for an "unseasonably strong" low pressure system to move through Oregon and Washington next week, with a "decent rainfall event".  The good news is that the NWS says it may make a big dent in the fire season, the bad news is that it will be rather wet if that comes to pass.  Should return to normal by next weekend.

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecasts/display_special_product_versions.php?sid=pqr&pil=afd

Glad I picked the fourth week of August instead of the third for my section hike of Oregon D and E.  <grin>

Eric