[pct-l] Where is the PACK?!

clint at riseup.net clint at riseup.net
Sat Aug 16 11:33:08 CDT 2008

Greetings y'all!

Looking to go out and do some roadside trail magic from the back of my
pick-up truck and am hunting for good ideas on where to go. Where could I
drive to and maximize our exposure to this years crop of hiker trash?
These coolers of beer aren't going to drink themselves! And we have a
grill!

Any suggestions on sweet spots are appreciated. This is the first time in
6 years I'm not hiking during regular season and I'm really looking
forward to paying back some of the magic I've gotten over these past
years.

Lint