[pct-l] Loss of a PCTA Board Member

Barry Teschlog tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 13:05:10 CDT 2008

>From the 6th post on the below linked thread:

"Rest in Peace Andie!
I heard the news last night. I've climbed with her and her husband. She was a great climber, PCT Board member, and great friend to all.
She will most certainly be missed.
Much love to Jeff, her husband, and her extended Mazama family. "

http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/825480/gonew/1#UNREAD

Can also be reached from the front page of cascadeclimbers.com via forums list, climbers board and look for thread  "fatal fall on dragontail" currently about 1/2 way down the first page.

Newspaper article linked in the above thread:

http://wenatcheeworld.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080808/NEWS04/448634810/1002

This sucks.  Condolences to all of her family and friends.